-   -   Fill effects on Bar Charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205377-fill-effects-bar-charts.html)

EsN

Fill effects on Bar Charts

There used to be a way to use horizontal slash, vertical slash, and angled
slash in the fill color of bar graphs - it was helpful to have these
available to differentiation on graphs of this nature. I cannot locate this
function in Office 2007. These were very helpful if you did not want to use
color, but black and white. Does anyone know if these are just no longer
available in 2007.
--
EsN

Andy Pope

Fill effects on Bar Charts

Hi,

Feature was removed from UI.
This addin will allow you to use patterns
http://www.andypope.info/charts/patternfills.htm

Cheers
Andy

--