-   -   Headers / footers in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2053-headers-footers-excel.html)

Airbags

Headers / footers in Excel

Hello there

This drives me mad.... how can I automatically repeat a header or footer
into each worksheet of an Excel workbook? Somebody please help!!

I currently go in and manually change each one, which is a real pain, when I
want exactly the same header/footer in each worksheet.

Any advice gratefully received! Thanks.

Frank Kabel

Hi
select all required sheets (hold down the CTRL key while doing this). After
this apply your header/footer

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Airbags" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hello there

This drives me mad.... how can I automatically repeat a header or footer
into each worksheet of an Excel workbook? Somebody please help!!

I currently go in and manually change each one, which is a real pain, when
want exactly the same header/footer in each worksheet.

Any advice gratefully received! Thanks.

Airbags

Hi Frank

Thank you so much for the quick reply - you've saved a (usually intelligent)
girl from a lot of frustration!

Many thanks

Mo