-   -   Mouse won't scroll thru worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205299-mouse-wont-scroll-thru-worksheet.html)

vnsrod2000

Mouse won't scroll thru worksheet

Hopefully this is a simple problem...
I'm using Excel 07 and the wheel won't scroll though my worksheet. It works
in all my other MS programs, and it works in the help dialouge box of Excel.
Thanks!!

Sheeloo[_2_]

Mouse won't scroll thru worksheet

There is no reason for the scroll wheel to stop working in Excel.

Does this happen in only one file or all of them?

Open a new file, click on A1 cell and then try to scroll...

What actually happens when you try to scroll?

Click on Windows menu within Excel and see whether you see an option
'Unfreeze...'?
"vnsrod2000" wrote:

Hopefully this is a simple problem...
I'm using Excel 07 and the wheel won't scroll though my worksheet. It works
in all my other MS programs, and it works in the help dialouge box of Excel.
Thanks!!

aadmora

Mouse won't scroll thru worksheet

I am having the EXACT SAME issue.

I have attempted to open a new worksheet and when I'm in cell A1 and try to
scroll, I simply cannot scroll. However, my mouse wheel works fine in other
applications, e.g. help dialogue box, I can scroll down a list of options
from menu bar etc. I just can't scroll thru a worksheet.

"vnsrod2000" wrote:

Hopefully this is a simple problem...
I'm using Excel 07 and the wheel won't scroll though my worksheet. It works
in all my other MS programs, and it works in the help dialouge box of Excel.
Thanks!!

Sheeloo[_3_]

Mouse won't scroll thru worksheet

Are you able to scroll using the arrow/pg up/pg down keys?

Make sure you are not in Edit mode.
Press ESC key to get out of Edit Mode and then try to scroll.