-   -   I saved my excel *.xls ,but I need to go back before saving. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205231-i-saved-my-excel-%2A-xls-but-i-need-go-back-before-saving.html)

NICSO

I saved my excel *.xls ,but I need to go back before saving.

I changed a register in a cell , then I saved the file with equal name. Then
I realized that the register was wrong so I need to go back before saving
because I don't remember which was the register. Is there any way for doing
that? Thanks

Bob I

I saved my excel *.xls ,but I need to go back before saving.

Open the back up copy you made, or if you emailed the original to
someone, look for a copy in your Sent folder.