-   -   how do I drag formulas from one column to the next (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205217-how-do-i-drag-formulas-one-column-next.html)

miles

how do I drag formulas from one column to the next

I have 20 columns or more of data that I want to perform the same
calculations on but when I drag the first box sometimes I can get it to drag
the formula but more times than not it just drags the result of the first
column to all subsequent comumns. I don't understand Excell much but I'm
curions as to why this works sometimes and not others?

Roger Govier[_3_]

how do I drag formulas from one column to the next

Hi Miles

It maybe that you ToolsOptionsCalculation set to Manual instead of
Automatic

--
Regards
Roger Govier