-   -   Document Information Panel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205187-document-information-panel.html)

JCE

Document Information Panel

Where do I find this function on Excel 2007. It states the document
information panel contain areas where you can view and enter documents
properties. I don't see it on My excel2007. Please tell me where it is so I
can find it on my excel 2007

Daniel.C

Document Information Panel

Office / Prepare / Properties
--
Regards.
Daniel
"JCE" a écrit dans le message de news:
Where do I find this function on Excel 2007. It states the document
information panel contain areas where you can view and enter documents
properties. I don't see it on My excel2007. Please tell me where it is
so I
can find it on my excel 2007

Lori

Document Information Panel