-   -   paste from excel to works database all it shows is "picture" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205143-paste-excel-works-database-all-shows-picture.html)

MLagrone

paste from excel to works database all it shows is "picture"

I have a new Windows Vista 64 bit. and am using Microsoft Office 2007 and
Works 9. When I copy information from an excel worksheet and paste to Works
database, all it shows is "picture..." and not the information I need. Also
in the past, I could save the earlier Works database as a .dbf file, and that
option is not available now.

Sheeloo[_2_]

paste from excel to works database all it shows is "picture"

You can import the database/spreadsheet into Access and save as dbf...

Never used Works...