-   -   Supress rows (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205139-supress-rows.html)

AmyLRuck

Supress rows

How do I supress rows that do not have any calculated values in them? Ie - a
purchase order where there are orders for two items, and I want to hide the
rows without order information.

Sheeloo[_2_]

Supress rows

Will Data-Auto Filter solve your problem? You can filter on Non Blanks for
the Col you want...

"AmyLRuck" wrote:

How do I supress rows that do not have any calculated values in them? Ie - a
purchase order where there are orders for two items, and I want to hide the
rows without order information.

AmyLRuck

Supress rows

I could not get this to work for my data set.

"AmyLRuck" wrote:

How do I supress rows that do not have any calculated values in them? Ie - a
purchase order where there are orders for two items, and I want to hide the
rows without order information.

Sheeloo[_2_]

Supress rows

Can you send the file to me?

"AmyLRuck" wrote:

How do I supress rows that do not have any calculated values in them? Ie - a
purchase order where there are orders for two items, and I want to hide the
rows without order information.

AmyLRuck

Supress rows

I would rather not. Where is the 'auto filter' capability on 2007?

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Can you send the file to me?

"AmyLRuck" wrote:

How do I supress rows that do not have any calculated values in them? Ie - a
purchase order where there are orders for two items, and I want to hide the
rows without order information.

Sheeloo[_2_]

Supress rows

Ok.

It is under Data Ribbon in 'Sort & Filter' group

"AmyLRuck" wrote:

I would rather not. Where is the 'auto filter' capability on 2007?

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Can you send the file to me?