-   -   how do i keep a browser open while typing in cells? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205123-how-do-i-keep-browser-open-while-typing-cells.html)

DaveW

how do i keep a browser open while typing in cells?

while tying in excel one day a browser stayed up so i could view my data. the
next day i tried it and everytime i activated a cell the browser dropped and
i had to remember the number pull it up again view type watch it drop repeat.
any ideas?

Sheeloo[_2_]

how do i keep a browser open while typing in cells?

You can resize your windows to see what you want...

Or do what I do...
Copy the data from the browser as an image and paste on the Excel and delete
after completing the data entry...