-   -   Hide Cell Contents. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205102-hide-cell-contents.html)

dan

Hide Cell Contents.

How can I hide cell contents from being viewed at "Formula Bar" and from the
rest of users? Appreciate any help.

Dan.

Bob Phillips

Hide Cell Contents.

Select all the cells that you want to hide, FormatCellsProtection and tick
the Hide box.

Then you need to protect the worksheet, ToolsProtection, and either set a
password or not depending upon how secure you want it.

--
HTH

Bob