-   -   Pick a cell to go to a sheet in the workbook (greeting page) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/205069-pick-cell-go-sheet-workbook-greeting-page.html)

tom n.

Pick a cell to go to a sheet in the workbook (greeting page)

I have a workbook that has 10 different order sheets in it and want to make a
welcome page that customers can just pick the order type they need on the
greeting page and it takes them to the order sheet they picked.

Barb Reinhardt

Pick a cell to go to a sheet in the workbook (greeting page)

Why not include a hyperlink to the page of interest. Under Insert -
Hyperlink you can link to cells within worksheets or to a named range.
--
HTH,
Barb Reinhardt

If this post was helpful to you, please click YES below.

"tom n." wrote:

I have a workbook that has 10 different order sheets in it and want to make a
welcome page that customers can just pick the order type they need on the
greeting page and it takes them to the order sheet they picked.

Mike H

Pick a cell to go to a sheet in the workbook (greeting page)

Hi,

Additional to Barb's answer you might want to include this in the
workbook_open module to ensure your menu sheet is displayed each time the
workbook is opened. However, this does require the users to enable macros.

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
Sheets("Menu").Select
End Sub

Mike

"tom n." wrote:

I have a workbook that has 10 different order sheets in it and want to make a
welcome page that customers can just pick the order type they need on the
greeting page and it takes them to the order sheet they picked.

tom n.[_2_]

Pick a cell to go to a sheet in the workbook (greeting page)

thank you worked fine. one more thing is their a way to hide all the sheets
and just keep the greeting page plus remove the save option?

"tom n." wrote:

I have a workbook that has 10 different order sheets in it and want to make a
welcome page that customers can just pick the order type they need on the
greeting page and it takes them to the order sheet they picked.

tom n.[_2_]

Pick a cell to go to a sheet in the workbook (greeting page)

got thank you works fine