-   -   data range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20506-data-range.html)

Steve M

data range

Hi

I have a problem with external data. In the Data Range Properties, under
Data Layout.
There are 3 options after
'If the number of rows in the data range changes upon refresh:'
1 - Insert cells for new data, delete unused cells
2 - Insert entire rows for new data, clear unused cells
3 - Overwrite existing cells with new data, clear unused cells.

I want option 3 to be the default oprion but it always defaults back to
option 2. Is there any way I can change this.??

Cheers Baz