-   -   Auto populate cells based on 2 cells division. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20500-auto-populate-cells-based-2-cells-division.html)

Chance224

Auto populate cells based on 2 cells division.

I have a file with two sheets one has a bid template each section of the job
has a total cost and total days. I want to be able to chart the totals by
day. I need the cells on the sheet with the information for the chart to
auto fill. Example:

Cell A2 Description Blah Blah B2 Days 10 C2 Total Cost 100
Column A Column
B Days Cost 1 10 2 10 3 10 4 10 5 10 6 10
7 10
8 10
9 10
10 10

I want it to auto populate the days in coulmn A based on the total days from
"B2" on Sheet1.
Also divide the daily charge based on "C2" Divided By "B2" from Sheet1

Thanks,
Chance