-   -   Is there a spread sheet for tracking construction costs and draws. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20499-there-spread-sheet-tracking-construction-costs-draws.html)

Jerry

Is there a spread sheet for tracking construction costs and draws.

Kassie

I have an example of such a file, that I once worked on for a customer. It
is not very well organised, but seems to do the job, once you get tha hang of
it. It could however be a very good basis to work from, and then improve.
Post your mail address, and I'll send it to you

"Jerry" wrote:

Don Guillett

I am in the process of building a new home and am designing one for my
builder. Contact me privately if you don't find a free solution.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software