-   -   error message (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204785-error-message.html)

CC

error message

any time that I want print one of the several worksheet that I have in a
workbook or when I want save , I get this message and I need click OK
thousands times

"no more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"

somebody know why ?

muddan madhu

error message

check it here

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/215573

On Oct 2, 6:48*pm, CC wrote:
any time that I want print one of the several worksheet that I have in a *
workbook *or when *I want save , I get this message *and I need click OK
thousands times

"no more new fonts may be applied in this workbook"

somebody know why ?

CC

error message

Still error message

I even remove all sheets contain Charts and still get same error message .

CC