-   -   all text not printing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204769-all-text-not-printing.html)

missy

all text not printing

Hi I have an excel sheet set up with text boxes that will wrap if the text
gets very long, (keeps adding new text) however when I go to print this
spreadsheet the text gets
cut off, and only apperas in the orginal text pane. Anyway to solve this?
thank you

Bernard Liengme

all text not printing

A text box is indented fro short notes, not essays.
Try adding a Word object to the worksheet and tying in that.
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"missy" wrote in message
Hi I have an excel sheet set up with text boxes that will wrap if the text
gets very long, (keeps adding new text) however when I go to print this
spreadsheet the text gets
cut off, and only apperas in the orginal text pane. Anyway to solve
this?
thank you

missy

all text not printing

that skews the text like a picture, makes it unlegiable when printed?

"missy" wrote in message
Hi I have an excel sheet set up with text boxes that will wrap if the text
gets very long, (keeps adding new text) however when I go to print this
spreadsheet the text gets
cut off, and only apperas in the orginal text pane. Anyway to solve
this?
thank you

Bernard Liengme

all text not printing

Sounds like a printer problem
First action: update printer driver by visiting website of printer
manufacturer
best wishes
--

"missy" wrote in message
Hi I have an excel sheet set up with text boxes that will wrap if the
text
gets very long, (keeps adding new text) however when I go to print
this
spreadsheet the text gets
cut off, and only apperas in the orginal text pane. Anyway to solve
this?
thank you

missy

all text not printing

not a printer problem at all. Isnt there anyother way to adjust the text box
so it prints out all the text in print preview.