-   -   Counting occurrences by date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204768-counting-occurrences-date.html)

lwilliams

Counting occurrences by date

Good morning:

I need some help with the following. I have a range of dates in the format
MM/DD/YY and need to count occurrences by day, current week and current
month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks,

Larry

Bob Phillips

Counting occurrences by date

this day
=COUNTIF(A2:A200,TODAY())

this week
=SUMPRODUCT(--(A2:A200=TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+1),--(A2:A200<TODAY()-WEEKDAY(TODAY())+8))

this month
=SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(A2:A200)=10))

--
HTH

Bob

"lwilliams" wrote in message
Good morning:

I need some help with the following. I have a range of dates in the
format
MM/DD/YY and need to count occurrences by day, current week and current
month. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
--
Thanks,

Larry

lwilliams

Counting occurrences by date

Hi Bob:

Thanks for the answer. Seems like you are the one who always helps me. I
do appreciate it.
--
Larry