-   -   why is it printing the numbers and letters from the rows and colu. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204660-why-printing-numbers-letters-rows-colu.html)

gretchen

why is it printing the numbers and letters from the rows and colu.

I'm working with the 2003 excel. This is probably something very easy, but
no one at the office seems to know.....Why are the numbers and letters from
the colums and rows printing? How can I remove them?

Thanks!
gretchen

Elisabeth D

why is it printing the numbers and letters from the rows and colu.

Go to File Page Setup Sheet and in the Print section uncheck the box next
to Row and column headings.

Elisabeth

"gretchen" wrote:

I'm working with the 2003 excel. This is probably something very easy, but
no one at the office seems to know.....Why are the numbers and letters from
the colums and rows printing? How can I remove them?

Thanks!
gretchen

David Biddulph[_2_]

why is it printing the numbers and letters from the rows and colu.

Yes, it's easy, as you suspected.
Page Setup/ Sheet/ Row and column headings
--
David Biddulph

"gretchen" wrote in message
I'm working with the 2003 excel. This is probably something very easy,
but
no one at the office seems to know.....Why are the numbers and letters
from
the colums and rows printing? How can I remove them?

Thanks!
gretchen

muddan madhu

why is it printing the numbers and letters from the rows andcolu.

go to file | page setup | sheet tab | uncheck row and column headings
| ok