-   -   Logos & Embedded Objects (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20462-logos-embedded-objects.html)

js

Logos & Embedded Objects

ooppsss
Ahh..the search engine is disabled or i would use it...

I have reports with an embedded object/company logo that
is not displaying or printing on another user's machine
(both excel 2003). Just has a box with an 'X' on top
corner.
how do i get the logo to appear again?
thanks,
js

CyberTaz

Hello JS-

Have you tried ToolsOptionsView and in the Objects optons choose Show All.

HTH |:)

"js" wrote:

ooppsss
Ahh..the search engine is disabled or i would use it...

I have reports with an embedded object/company logo that
is not displaying or printing on another user's machine
(both excel 2003). Just has a box with an 'X' on top
corner.
how do i get the logo to appear again?
thanks,
js

Dave Peterson

You have responses at your first post.

But have you tried getting a fresh/newer version of the printer driver?

(I'd guess the printer is the problem, too.)

--

Dave Peterson

js

To the previous post, Yes I did try the
toolsobjectsshowall and that did not work.
Haven't tried new printer drivers...
thanks

.