-   -   js (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20460-javascript.html)

Logos & Embedded Objects

js

Ahh..the search engine is disabled or i would use it...

I ahve reports with an embedded object/company logo that
is not displaying or printing on another user's machine
(both excel 2003). Just has a box with an 'X' on top
corner.
how do i get the logo to appear again?
thanks,
js

Fredrik Wahlgren

"Logos & Embedded Objects" wrote in
message ...
Ahh..the search engine is disabled or i would use it...

I ahve reports with an embedded object/company logo that
is not displaying or printing on another user's machine
(both excel 2003). Just has a box with an 'X' on top
corner.
how do i get the logo to appear again?
thanks,
js

I think this could be due to low memory.

7Fredrik

js

I doubt it is a memory issue since when I log onto that
same person's machine the logo(picture) was displaying
fine....??????

Ahh..the search engine is disabled or i would use it...

I ahve reports with an embedded object/company logo

that
is not displaying or printing on another user's machine
(both excel 2003). Just has a box with an 'X' on top
corner.
how do i get the logo to appear again?
thanks,
js

I think this could be due to low memory.

7Fredrik

.

Fredrik Wahlgren

"js" wrote in message
I doubt it is a memory issue since when I log onto that
same person's machine the logo(picture) was displaying

Hmm... Do you mean thah the object is displayed OK on the computer but not
when printed? In that case, it obviouslu seems to be an issue with the
printer or the printer driver.

/Fredrik