ABRAMS,TANJA 52 52.40 5.77
BAILEY, NAKEYTA 83 62.97 26.51
BAIROS, VERA 105 55.19 9.52
BAKER,JANINE 88 61.41 14.77
BANDISON,LINA 138 74.93 6.52
BARRY,DIANE 75 66.19 6.67
BEAUBRUN,CHERLINE 84 57.30 7.14
BELL,CHERYL 44 64.95 9.09

I want to open a master sheet (Workbook 1) and search for someones name in
Workbook 2. If there name appears, I want to pull all the data
(Orders,Ave,Promo%) next to there name in Workbook 1.

Thanks for your help!!

Tom

Peo Sjoblom

Use VLOOKUP,

=VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_from_workbook2,2,0)

in the first column

=VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table_from_workbook2,3,0)

in the second and so on (note the change of index from 2 to 3, for next
change to 4)

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"tojo107" wrote: