-   -   Copying data from 1 worksheet and pasting to another skipping blan (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204563-copying-data-1-worksheet-pasting-another-skipping-blan.html)

Concertgoer

Copying data from 1 worksheet and pasting to another skipping blan

I currently have 4 rows of data that I have an If then statement which
creates data, with empty cells between them. I am looking for a way to paste
that info into another worksheet in the same workbook, however I want it to
list the item s one after another, and not paste the blanks. Please hep
Thanks so muh

Gord Dibben

Copying data from 1 worksheet and pasting to another skipping blan

Try DataFilterAutofilter.

Filter for non-blanks then F5SpecialVisible cells onlyOK

Copy and paste to the other sheet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP