-   -   Drop-down boxes stopped working (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20456-drop-down-boxes-stopped-working.html)

Dave

Drop-down boxes stopped working

I have several drop-down boxes in a file that have stopped working. I used
them on Friday. I have not changed the location of the data referenced by
the drop-downs. As far as I know, I did not make any setting changes to
cause them to stop working. What would cause this to happen?

Thanks

Art

If the drop down boxes were created from data validation, I've seen a problem
with freezing frames. That is, with frames frozen, my data validation drop
downs did not work.

Art