Due date in cell I16

Date in cell A4 shows when something was last done.

I want to make a conditional format in cell A4 if the cell value of A4:

1. Is ten days or greater of I16 to make the cell blue
2. Is between 5 to 9 days of I16 to make the cell yellow
3. Is between I16 and 4 days of I16 to make the cell red

Thanks in advance

ed

Conditional Formatting in Excel 2007

On Sep 30, 4:56*pm, Scott wrote:
Conditional Format Help

Due date in cell I16

Date in cell A4 shows when something was last done.

I want to make a conditional format in cell A4 if the cell value of A4:

1. * * *Is ten days or greater of I16 to make the cell blue
2. * * *Is between 5 to 9 days of I16 to make the cell yellow
3. * * *Is between I16 and 4 days of I16 to make the cell red

Thanks in advance

In the first condition Formula is: =$A$4$I$16+10 Format Pattern
blue
in the second condition Formula is =$A$4$I$16+5 Format Pattern
yellow
In the third condition Formula is =$A$4$I$16 Format Pattern
red

or you can use Cell Value is greater than $K$16+10 etc
etc
greater than $K
$16+5
greater than $K$16