-   -   Filter Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204441-filter-question.html)

Rebecca

Filter Question

Greetings. I am using VISTA and Excel 2007. When using a "Filter by Selected
Cell's Value," I often get a long list of rows (say, 453 rows). Is there some
way or some hotkey / shortcut that I can use to reach the bottom of the rows
that appear in that particular filter? I usually have to scroll down with my
mouse, but it would be nice to be able to jump to the bottom more quickly.
Thanks.

Roger Govier[_3_]

Filter Question

Hi Rebecca

Whether a list is filtered or not, you can always jump to the last entry in
that column.
With any cell selected, hover the cursor over the bottom line of a cell
until you see a 4 sided arrow
Double click on the bottom line and you will be taken to the last cell in
the column.

Each of the other directions works as well.
--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Greetings. I am using VISTA and Excel 2007. When using a "Filter by
Selected
Cell's Value," I often get a long list of rows (say, 453 rows). Is there
some
way or some hotkey / shortcut that I can use to reach the bottom of the
rows
that appear in that particular filter? I usually have to scroll down with
my
mouse, but it would be nice to be able to jump to the bottom more quickly.
Thanks.

Rebecca

Filter Question

Thanks, Roger, as always.