-   -   I WANT FORMULA (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204438-i-want-formula.html)

srinivas

I WANT FORMULA

I have some similar values in a1:a100 and b1:b100

I want to find the value in a1 if there in B1:b100. If yes means i want to
display yes and no means "NO" in some cell in c

Which formula can i use
--
srinivas

Stefi

I WANT FORMULA

=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(A1,B1:B100,0)),"no","yes")

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Srinivas€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I have some similar values in a1:a100 and b1:b100

I want to find the value in a1 if there in B1:b100. If yes means i want to
display yes and no means "NO" in some cell in c

Which formula can i use
--
srinivas

vikram mundra

I WANT FORMULA

"Srinivas" wrote:

I have some similar values in a1:a100 and b1:b100

I want to find the value in a1 if there in B1:b100. If yes means i want to
display yes and no means "NO" in some cell in c

Which formula can i use

Hi freind.... You can use this formula...

Select the cell where you want the result.
=if(A1:B1,"Yes","No")
after typing this you will get the result, then
drag the cell from extreme right bottom till where u want the solution..

--
srinivas

vikram mundra

I WANT FORMULA