-   -   Setting up a Form (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204326-setting-up-form.html)

Brenda from Michigan

Setting up a Form

How do you setup a document being used as a form so that all the columns and
rows outside the form are gray? For example, columns A to M are used so
everything to the right of M shows as one large gray area. Seems like
something simple but I'm really having a senior moment trying to recall this
one. Thanks for the help!

Per Jessen

Setting up a Form

Hi

Select column N to last column, then right click on one of the selected
columns and choose hide from the menu.

HTH

Per

"Brenda from Michigan" skrev