-   -   Excel 2007 appears to only allow you to use specified page sizes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204323-excel-2007-appears-only-allow-you-use-specified-page-sizes.html)

cabats

Excel 2007 appears to only allow you to use specified page sizes

How do I set a user defined page size in Excel 2007

Bob I

Excel 2007 appears to only allow you to use specified page sizes

Define the Page in Windows Print Server Properties, Forms first. See
Windows Help and Support, look up Print Server