-   -   Excel and lotus (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204109-excel-lotus.html)

Alan

Excel and lotus

I have an excel spreadsheet and I am trying to take a formula and make it a
number. When I used office 2000, you can transition lotus keys but not with
2003. Any ideas?

Sean Timmons

Excel and lotus

So, are you saying you want to remove the formula in the cell and replace
with the value it calculated? That would be copy, right click, paste special,
values.

Otherwise, not sure what you're attempting...

"alan" wrote:

I have an excel spreadsheet and I am trying to take a formula and make it a
number. When I used office 2000, you can transition lotus keys but not with
2003. Any ideas?

Bob Umlas[_2_]

Excel and lotus

Copy/Paste special Values
or
click on the formula, press the F2 key then the F9 key, then enter.
HTH
"alan" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet and I am trying to take a formula and make it a
number. When I used office 2000, you can transition lotus keys but not
with
2003. Any ideas?

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

Excel and lotus