-   -   How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204089-how-do-i-highlight-numbers-above-below-predetermined-values.html)

Kurt

How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values?

I'd like to highlight numbers below a certain value or above a certain value
in a spreadsheet, thereby drawing my attention to them - help!!

Sunny FL

How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values?

Use Conditional Formating...Highlight the column you want to apply this
"rule" to. Then click on FORMAT/CONDITIONAL FORMAT.

Then you can choose a number of rules, or just one? Up to you.

Hope that gets you started. If you get stuck. Write back.

--
Sunny FL

"Kurt" wrote:

I'd like to highlight numbers below a certain value or above a certain value
in a spreadsheet, thereby drawing my attention to them - help!!

Mike H

How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values?

Hi,

Select the range of numbers then
Format|Conditional Format
Cell value is - select greater than - Input a greater than number on the right
pick a colour
Click OK.

Mike

"Kurt" wrote:

I'd like to highlight numbers below a certain value or above a certain value
in a spreadsheet, thereby drawing my attention to them - help!!

Bob I

How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values?

Conditional Formatting

Kurt wrote:

I'd like to highlight numbers below a certain value or above a certain value
in a spreadsheet, thereby drawing my attention to them - help!!

Mike H

How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values

I missed the less than.

Similat to above but this time
Formula is
enter the formula
=AND($A1<"",$A1<2)
wher 2 is your lower threshold value
Pick another colour

Mike

"Kurt" wrote:

I'd like to highlight numbers below a certain value or above a certain value
in a spreadsheet, thereby drawing my attention to them - help!!

Gaurav[_3_]

How do I highlight numbers above or below predetermined values?

select your range | go to Format | Conditional Formatting | select 'Cell
Value Is' | in the next drop down select 'Less Than' | in the third box,
enter the value or a cell address.

Click Add to add more conditions.