-   -   Multi-lingual characters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/204063-multi-lingual-characters.html)

Anand Nichkaode

Multi-lingual characters

Hi,

I have one Excel workbook, where one of the sheet names have some
multilingual characters. When I try to select this sheet with following code
it fails saying "Subscript out of range"

Set objSheet = RptObj.Worksheets("aeiüûúñðþß½¶º»µ®¡ ¢¤¥¦")

objSheet is a worksheet object, RptOjb is a workbook object and
"aeiüûúñðþß½¶º»µ®¡¢¤¥¦" is the sheet name (first and last double quotes are
not part of the sheet name)

Anybody have any idea how to make it work.

Any information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.