-   -   How do I install Excel 2000 Analysis Tool Pak? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20400-how-do-i-install-excel-2000-analysis-tool-pak.html)

jamo

How do I install Excel 2000 Analysis Tool Pak?

Operating system is XP. Office 2000 came installed. I am trying to calculate
CUMPRINC, but can not do so without Add In form Analysis Tool Pak, which is
not installed. Don't have disc with Tool Pak on it. Hoew do I find it online,
download and install it?

Myrna Larson

AFAIK, it's not available on-line. You must find your CD.