-   -   Repeating Info Change (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203936-repeating-info-change.html)

Junderwood57

Repeating Info Change

Hello~ Trying to change information in an entire column of exel. I have a
column with "08" in each cell and I would like to change the "08" to "09" but
leave any other information in the cell the same. Is there a function that
will replace the 08 with the 09? thanks!

Bernie Deitrick

Repeating Info Change

Select the cells and press Ctrl-H to bring up the replace dialog.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP