-   -   Copy a protected row? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203839-copy-protected-row.html)

Tom82

Copy a protected row?

I have a predesigned row of which a few cells are locked. If I protect the
sheet and I copy this special row to somewhere else in the sheet the
protection on the specific cells will disappear! How can I solve this?
I basically have a database in which I have to enter rows from time to
time.... To keep the formulas and formats I want to use a standard
predesigned row, so that after entering the row (insert copied cells), the
necessary cells are blocked automatically....