-   -   I deleted an excel workbook by accident and I want to get it back (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203828-i-deleted-excel-workbook-accident-i-want-get-back.html)

Lizzy

I deleted an excel workbook by accident and I want to get it back

HELP

Peo Sjoblom[_2_]

I deleted an excel workbook by accident and I want to get it back

See if your IT person can find a copy on your network (that is of course you
are working on a network),
see if it was emailed to someone, look in the recycle bin if it was just
deleted.

If it was written over and there is no emailed version or network backup you
are toast.

Peo Sjoblom

"Lizzy" wrote in message
HELP

Sean Timmons

I deleted an excel workbook by accident and I want to get it back

If lucky, you can go to excel, then open Recent Documents. Sort by last
updated date.

"Lizzy" wrote:

HELP

Harald Staff

I deleted an excel workbook by accident and I want to get it back

It should be in your recycle bin. Unless it was stored on a shared network
drive, if so, contact the nicer half of the IT peolpe and ask for the last
backup.

Best wishes Harald

"Lizzy" skrev i melding
HELP