-   -   Freezing columns (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203727-freezing-columns.html)

gator

Freezing columns

I know how to freeze panes...but I can't figure out how to freeze column 'A',
row 1 and column 'G' (and everything right of). Can this be done?

Kevin B

Freezing columns

You can only have a single occurrence of freeze panes, although you could
open up another window of the same to view 2 different areas of the same
worksheet.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Gator" wrote:

I know how to freeze panes...but I can't figure out how to freeze column 'A',
row 1 and column 'G' (and everything right of). Can this be done?

David Biddulph[_2_]

Freezing columns

No.
--