-   -   scroll bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/2036-scroll-bar.html)

Yevgeny Azrieli

scroll bar

How can I scroll through a document concurently with moving the scroll bar?
Right now I move the scroll bar to and then the document jumps to the new
location - I don't know exactly where I will land in the document by moving
the scroll bar. Thanks

Nobsy

You can use the arrow keys to navigate through the spreadsheets.
Or you can click on the Name Box in the upper left hand corner next to the
formula box and input the name of the cell you want to go to Ex: D30 and
press enter.
It will take you straight there.