-   -   Excel 2007 won't let me edit it at all (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203526-excel-2007-wont-let-me-edit-all.html)

cristy_5us

Excel 2007 won't let me edit it at all

I open excel 2007, and it won't let me type in the cells or access anything.
It's completely locked.

Bob I

Excel 2007 won't let me edit it at all

Perhaps you have an expired Trial version, or you haven't activated it?

cristy_5us wrote:

I open excel 2007, and it won't let me type in the cells or access anything.
It's completely locked.

JLatham

Excel 2007 won't let me edit it at all

Just one workbook, or all? Will it let you work in a new workbook you create
while in it?
Commercial, activated version of Excel or trial offer that may have expired?
Have you tried using Microsoft Office's Diagnostics?