-   -   Printing on preprinted paper (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203490-printing-preprinted-paper.html)

Abdul Shakeel

Printing on preprinted paper

Dear All,

is there any easy way in excel to print on preprinted paper, however I have
tried to do this but not got a good result because when I reduced or enlarge
a row or column height the contents of other columns or rows adjust thierself
accordingly

Dave Peterson

Printing on preprinted paper

If you're going to do this, it becomes a matter of trial and error.

Have plenty of test paper available and don't change anything after you have it
set up correctly.

--

Dave Peterson

Dave H

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abdul Shakeel (Post 727438)
Dear All,

is there any easy way in excel to print on preprinted paper, however I have
tried to do this but not got a good result because when I reduced or enlarge
a row or column height the contents of other columns or rows adjust thierself
accordingly

First set your borders to thin lines then print basically a grid on your preprinted paper. Then select the blocks where you need to print then remove the borders. If you Increase the size of a row decrease the size of the row beneath it the same amount and it won't affect what is below.