-   -   Screen Stuck (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203399-screen-stuck.html)

Chelby02

Screen Stuck

I have a protected excel spread sheet, but it will not let me view it in full
screen. It sits on the left corner of the program. Any suggestions?

Gord Dibben

Screen Stuck

Is the workbook protected under ToolsProtectionProtect Workbook?

Unprotect the workbook then re-protect but do not checkmark "windows".

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP