-   -   Sort template (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203248-sort-template.html)

Gary

Sort template

Is there a way to sort a worksheet without having to highlite the worksheet
columns to be sorted? I have several rows of headings, and merged cells in
the headings, so those columns won't sort, and specifying to sort with
headings doesn't work because of the multiple rows of headings. Is there a
way to make a Sort template so all I have to do is click on Sort and the
proper rows and columns are always sorted. Also as my worksheet expands
because of additional rows of data, I would like to have the new rows
included in the sorts.