-   -   sumif date is greater than or equal chosen date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203111-sumif-date-greater-than-equal-chosen-date.html)

Gary

sumif date is greater than or equal chosen date

I posted this question and received a response by email but couldn't find it
in the answers.
My goal is to count the number of occurrences in T6 thru T1147 when a date
in S6 thru S1147 corresponds to the words "Sent TP" in column T having a
corresponding date that is greater or equal to a date in E3. E3 will contain
a date equal to the first day of the month being tested and is in the format
mm/dd/yyyy. So my goal is to count the number of occurences of "Sent TP" in
column T that occur in any particular month E3 in column S. I tried this but
it doesn't work: =SUMPRODUCT(--(T6:T1147="Sent TP"),--(MONTH(S6:S1147)=E3))

Stefi

sumif date is greater than or equal chosen date

If both S6:S1147 and E3 contain full dates then your formula compares full
dates to month numbers that of course gives a wrong result. Try to omit MONTH
from your formula:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(T6:T1147="Sent TP"),--(S6:S1147=E3))

Regards,
Stefi

€˛Gary€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

I posted this question and received a response by email but couldn't find it
in the answers.
My goal is to count the number of occurrences in T6 thru T1147 when a date
in S6 thru S1147 corresponds to the words "Sent TP" in column T having a
corresponding date that is greater or equal to a date in E3. E3 will contain
a date equal to the first day of the month being tested and is in the format
mm/dd/yyyy. So my goal is to count the number of occurences of "Sent TP" in
column T that occur in any particular month E3 in column S. I tried this but
it doesn't work: =SUMPRODUCT(--(T6:T1147="Sent TP"),--(MONTH(S6:S1147)=E3))

muddan madhu

sumif date is greater than or equal chosen date

Try this

=COUNT(IF((T6:T42="sent TP")*(MONTH(U6:U42)=MONTH(E1)),U6:U42,""))

once u enter the formula use ctrl + shift + enter