-   -   how paste transpose reverse? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203090-how-paste-transpose-reverse.html)

Ian Elliott

how paste transpose reverse?

Thanks for any help.
When I paste special transpose, the left columns go to the top of the pasted
rows, and the right columns go to the bottom of the pasted rows. Is there a
simple way to reverse this?
Right now it's only 10-20 columns, but I was thinking about when it's a
couple hundred.
Thanks alot.

Sheeloo[_2_]

how paste transpose reverse?

Insert a row at top and fill from 1 to the number of columns you have
Transpose
First row will be in first col.
Sort descending and then delete the first col.

"Ian Elliott" wrote:

Thanks for any help.
When I paste special transpose, the left columns go to the top of the pasted
rows, and the right columns go to the bottom of the pasted rows. Is there a
simple way to reverse this?
Right now it's only 10-20 columns, but I was thinking about when it's a
couple hundred.
Thanks alot.

Ian Elliott

how paste transpose reverse?