-   -   EXCEL FORMAT PROBLEM WHEN SENDING EXCEL SHEET AS MESSAGE BODY IN . (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/20305-excel-format-problem-when-sending-excel-sheet-message-body.html)

P.S.Sodha

EXCEL FORMAT PROBLEM WHEN SENDING EXCEL SHEET AS MESSAGE BODY IN .

When I send Excel sheet through (Send to - Mail recepient) option (Sheet as
message body) , the recepient of the mail receives excel sheet with disturbed
format. Data is not shown in proper columns , with no borders.
I am using Excel 2000 & mail client is MS outlook2000 & Outlook Express.

P.S.Sodha