-   -   Information wasn't saved, how do I find it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/203013-information-wasnt-saved-how-do-i-find.html)

Harmony

Information wasn't saved, how do I find it?

We were entering information in excel and didn't save and there was a blip
and wiped out all that entered. I know it saves on its own ~ how do I
retrieve the information?

Jim Thomlinson

Information wasn't saved, how do I find it?

Define "blip and wiped out". Did XL crash or did something else happen. If XL
crashed then the autosaved data will come up when you reopen the file. If it
was something else that happened then there is a good chance that it is gone
for good...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson