-   -   Colors in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202862-colors-excel-2007-a.html)

Jon Dow[_2_]

Colors in Excel 2007

I upgraded to Excel 2007 and it seems to me that some of the basic colors are
not in the palette anymore. I can go to additional colors and look at the
color palette but that seems to be a pain everytime. I am talking about blue
primarily. It now seems to be more of a pastel blue. Actually a lot of the
colors seem to be more of a pastel. I have not changed any themes of anything
like that. Any ideas of why this is?

Jon Peltier

Colors in Excel 2007

Graphics and colors were redesigned in Office 2007, and there are a lot of
changes compared to Excel 2003 and earlier. The old palette style colors
aren't really supported, and the new themes look and behave differently.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions