Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
BobB

Default How to set up an alphabet which can be clicked to scroll to that l

I have an Excel file with 9000 records and 15 fields sorted alphabetically. I
want to set up the letters of the alphabet at the top so that if I click a
letter it will scroll to the first record wih that letter. I have seen this
often on WEB pages. Can it be done in Excel? What is the name of this device?
If it is a program, where can I find it? I have Office 2003 Excel.

Thanks for your help.

Bob Barckley