-   -   Pressing TAB cursor moves a page to the right and not only 1 cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202817-pressing-tab-cursor-moves-page-right-not-only-1-cell.html)

Zulu[_2_]

Pressing TAB cursor moves a page to the right and not only 1 cell

I am used to using the TAB key to move the cursor only one cell to the right
(Shift+TAB one cell to the left), but for some reason the cursor is now
moving a page to the right (Shift+TAB page to the left). How do I change it
back so it moves only one cell?

Your help is much appreciated.

Deon

David Biddulph[_2_]

Pressing TAB cursor moves a page to the right and not only 1 cell

Have a look at transition options.
--
David Biddulph