-   -   Cell linkage ... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202816-cell-linkage.html)

Venus

Cell linkage ...

I have a problem about excel , hopefully you can help !

Normally , if one cell involved link with another cell , when i double-click
this cell ,it will jump to the related linked cell (i.e. set formula "=A2"
into A1 cell, if i double-click A1 cell, it will automatic jump to A2),
however, my excel loss this function, would you please advised some method or
setting to let it enable.

Mike H

Cell linkage ...

Hi,

Try entering =A2 into cell A1 and double click. Note I've removed the quotes.

Mike

"Venus" wrote:

I have a problem about excel , hopefully you can help !

Normally , if one cell involved link with another cell , when i double-click
this cell ,it will jump to the related linked cell (i.e. set formula "=A2"
into A1 cell, if i double-click A1 cell, it will automatic jump to A2),
however, my excel loss this function, would you please advised some method or
setting to let it enable.

Gord Dibben

Cell linkage ...

ToolsOptionsEdit.