-   -   Pivot Tables using multiple worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/202813-pivot-tables-using-multiple-worksheets.html)

AlanMB

Pivot Tables using multiple worksheets

Hi,
I have a workbook with 12 worksheets (one for each month) with around 40,000
records in each. Is it possible to create a Pivot Table to enable me to
analyse the whole year?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Alan

Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com

Pivot Tables using multiple worksheets

If anyone can help with this, then that would be great, as i have similar
models, where i want to combine data. I heard the max number of consolidated
ranges etc was 6.
Thanks
Matt

--
Matt Lynn

Debra Dalgleish

Pivot Tables using multiple worksheets

You can create a pivot table from the data on separate sheets (multiple
consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want.
There's more information he

Perhaps you could store all your data on one sheet, or in a database,
and create the pivot table from that.

AlanMB wrote:
Hi,
I have a workbook with 12 worksheets (one for each month) with around 40,000
records in each. Is it possible to create a Pivot Table to enable me to
analyse the whole year?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Alan

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures
www.contextures.com/tiptech.html